24 August 2013

Death Note, Volume 7

Author: Tsugumi Ohba
Series: Death Note #7
Rating: 3.5 / 5 stars
Verdict: Borrow

Finally, we are getting back on track.  L and Light are pitted against each other again, and L is starting to seriously doubt Light and is pretty much convinced that Light is Kira.  But Light, being as self confident and assured as he is, doesn't sweat L (too much).

I don't want to get into any spoilers, so I will keep the review for this volume brief.  But it is good.  Not the way I would want it to go, but good nonetheless.

Towards the end of the volume, a few new characters are introduced that are pitted each other as well in a bit of a game of wits and strategy.  Not sure how I feel about these characters yet, but I am sure it is going to add to the intensity as the plot begins to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment