24 July 2013

Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories

Story by: Zack Whedon
Rating: 4.5 / 5 Stars
Verdict: Buy

If you loved Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, chances are you will enjoy this graphic novel.  While it doesn't have the witty, amazing songs as the movie does, and while it is hard to picture Dr. Horrible without Neil Patrick Harris, this graphic novel does a great job of staying true to the characters created in the movie.  It serves as a great prequel to the movie, and I can easily see them blending the different chapters together and making it into another movie, complete with score and lyrics, of course!

Short and easy to read, it will make you laugh aloud or at least chuckle.  I have added it to my list of books to buy for the bathroom.  My only wish is that I hope they make more!


No comments:

Post a Comment